Whether you are graduating from high school, college, or a vocational program, it is always a big accomplishment. And as always that big accomplishment should be acknowledged by sending a “Congratulations” Card. Finding the right message to fit this exciting occasion can be difficult. See our guidelines and examples below to help you write a memorable graduation message.
- Start the message off by congratulating them specifically on their achievement.
- Include a brief message of well wishes for their future endeavors.
Here are some suggestions for what to say:
1. We knew you could do it and we are so proud of you! Congratulations!
2. Way to go! Good luck on your exciting future ahead!
3. Congratulations on your recent graduation!
4. Wishing you all the success in the future!
5. All your hard work has finally paid off! Congratulations graduate!
6. Best of luck to you on this exciting new phase of your life!