This free printable quitclaim deed, also referred to as a quick claim deed or quit claim deed, is a document commonly used for transferring title, right, or claim from one person to another. Use this document as an example or template.
You can use a quit claim deed if you’re transferring ownership, gifting property or making other changes to the information contained in the deed or the outright possession of a deed.
This is one common type of legal forms used for handling transactions between individuals or between individuals and a business.
How Do You Get a Quitclaim Deed?
- The Quitclaim Deed can be found by following from the link below.
- Select your state as it is important that the document is valid in your locations.
- Fill in your address and select whether the property is in an unincorporated area.
- Select who is granting the property, address, state and county.
- Fill in Grantee information, marital status and address.
- Add date of transfer to take effect, tax status and assessor’s parcel number.
- Add legal description of property and if money is being exchanged.
- Enter name and address of person receiving tax statements.
- Document if grantor is to reserve any interest, rights or life estate in property.
- Fill in Address of the original deed to be returned to.